The Benefits of Compression Socks
Simply put, our compression socks help to improve your circulation in your lower legs and feet. Stockings are tightest at ankles and feet, therefore, increasing blood flow back towards the larger veins. They are made of tight-fitting material that helps the blood vessels in your legs carry blood more efficiently back to your heart. You can wear compression socks while walking, running, golfing, or yoga for example or simply during periods of prolonged sitting or standing.
- Improve blood circulation and energize your legs
- Help to prevent spider and varicose veins
- Decrease leg pain, swelling, heaviness and muscle stiffness
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Help to prevent and/or manage phlebitis and/or venous thrombosis (blood clots)
Find out more about Compression Socks under the Learn tab in the main menu.
- If your desired compression sock indicates 'Sold Out', not to worry - all our compression socks are available by special order. Simply contact us to order if your desired items appear to be sold out.
- Align offers certified fitters available to help you with your re-orders by phone or by in-person or book an in-person or video consult with us to ensure your measurements are correct. We will contact you to confirm your exact sizing.
- Medical compression wear above 20 mmHg requires a Rx which can be provided from an Align Chiropodist or provided from your Family Physician to us with your order to email@example.com along with your order number.